Mikkel - Server Lag

• Administrators

maybe try the frankfurt server?

• Frank furt doesn’t work but server connection got better since this post but we realized it runs smooth untill both fighters get close then it wuld have numerous of skips some matches some would be cleaner then others not sure if it’s servers ( my connection ) or what’s it’s about. Talked to John and unstop they say it could b a server problem not sure lol

• Administrators

If some can have smooth fights, and some don't, it's probably not a server issue.

• @admin It seems nobody is having smooth fights.

• The issue is that some fighters against specific individuals are experiencing the lag. But others are not experiencing the lag against those specific individuals. I don't have much lag against Faker. But i lag hard against Reaper, Crank, Black Bear, and Toosy. Especially Toosy. Dear god it's the worst. At first the lag was bad against Unstop, but now it's cleared up for the most part after the adjustments Unstop made, and the fix i did to my network adapter. Note that Unstop still has WiFi, but simply closer to the router. My router is a floor directly below me. Not far at all. Maybe it's the type of internet package that we have that just doesn't work well with other internet packages? I'm no expert at stuff like this, so i don't know what the solution is.

• Global Moderator

@King-John Everyone goes wired, then there's no lagg lol. Almost 100% sure if everyone was wired, there would be no lagg at all...

• @Faker I quite enjoy Toosmooth beating the hell out of you in lag lol! Stay on your alt (spectator) Mr Faker. Dont want to risk your main account you bum lol. I also see you took off HOF Prospect from Discord. Good Job mate!

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Is this your pathetic attempt to get in my head so you can try to get some wins lol

• @Faker No mate, Toosmooth just kicked the fuck out of you again hahaa. This time on your main. You little cherry picking padder.

• maybe its just time to move the servers out of nigeria?

• also maybe the energy bar should be disabled to see what effect that has on the game.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.