Strip Reaper

• @Faker last time you talked tough like this you got owned for weeks straight :D

Pussboy, I have a life unlike you, going away for a month today, I just might get active when I’m back just to make you cry some more. Bitch

Try going outside once in a while.

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're literally online every single time i'm off from work, you literally must have no life. Go take a break, you need it. You're probably lying about taking a month off. I'm not saying you're the troll with 75 ping, but that forum account is 100% you. You type the exact same way and say the exact same things. LIke fuck off do you think people were born yesterday

• @Faker speaking facts isn’t the same as talking shit, you suck champ in weak era still avoid fighting.

you literally on 24/7 mofo you don’t leave your house.

FActs you got owned and went on alts to piss him off and make him quit, you’re a bottom of the barrel trash little loser. Go outside sometimes

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're not speaking facts when you're wrong though. He got beat badly, lost 7/9 fights in the last 9 fights he had with me, couldn't take the fact that I beat him and he ragequit. Simple as that. Sure he beat me when I came back after taking a break, why couldn't he do it in the last 9 fights?

• @Faker motherfucker do you think I was born yesterday? Those alts were 100 percent you fuck outta here.

And you’re such a piece of shit that you trying to convince everyone it’s sal and now me, that’s where you lose all credibility, 16 ping… shrt has same ping as me only guy I saw with same ping

Alts have your exact same ping fuckboi

• Global Moderator

@Couture You haven't been here long enough. He has the same ping as me, everyone knows that. You're just a dumbass, you don't know shit. Is it impossible for someone to have the same ping as me and not be me? Are you all of a sudden shrtngr8 now because you have the same ping?

• @Faker ok HIDER, whatever makes you sleep better at night. We know it’s you, only dumb ass here is you wanker. Funny how everyone agrees and noticed it’s you even your “friends” we figured it out chump. You gave up too many clues.

Mikell don’t make this bum a mod make someone else, this idiot is fake just like his name.

Only reason he wants to be mod so he can feel like he has some kind of power, just like he hangs onto belts and hides on alts to shit talk and mess with people.

• Global Moderator

@Couture You really have no idea what you're saying. I was here when OB2D was shut down for 2 years. I was sending emails to Mikkel trying to let him know that there are people who still want to play the game. I contacted players on GroupME to bring back the community together. I've been donating to keep the server up and running. How dare you accuse me of doing this bullshit that one person is doing. You've been here for 2 months and all you do is cause drama. You do nothing for the game, you're just a mouth who talks a lot of shit. Unstoppable actually tried to push the game forward too so respect to him I'm sure he'll be back. I wouldn't be pushing to get this alt who is exiting IP banned if that alt was me. You really don't think do you? Why would someone exit against my MAIN ACCOUNT with the exact same ping, he did it right infront of your eyes, you were spectating on Bobby Knuckles, yet you still talk all of this shit?

• Global Moderator

@Couture No more replies for you. But when Mikkel is back tomorrow that alt is getting a disciplinary ban for a duration. And you'll see when that happens no one will be exiting fights anymore.

• @Faker you’re just a sneaky bastard, I can see right through you.

Just cause you got the game back don’t mean you can’t be doing shit like this

Done with your punk ass I won’t be around for a month to call your dumbass out.

I bet those Alts with 75ping disappear now LOL

• And the 75ping Alts never fought you cause it was YOU on them

remember that time I told the alt to refresh as soon as you entered? He didn’t well you didn’t and we know why :)

You so obsessed after you removed the second belt from obc you came online and said “undisputed champ” suck my dick bitches and logged off. Shows what kind of chump you are and how much you care about belts in a weak era when you know you ain’t shit. So only a lowlife like you would play those games on alts. You did it to chase unstop away cause you couldn’t sniff a belt when he was here. Facts

Peace out for now sucka I’ll check the forum but won’t be on the game few weeks, enjoy being a chump.

• Global Moderator

@Couture That's why I beat him for 2 of his belts and then he ragequit lol

• @Faker yea after trying 20 times of course you’ll win here and there, basically like how reaper beats you once in a while. And you get mad when he won’t rematch lol

You’re in uk he’s us even when I fought you it was slow I couldn’t get off my punches as fast I’m sure that’s what pissed him off, and you rubbing your mouth after 2 wins but losing the last 20 :D

• Global Moderator

@Couture Do your research, he lost 6/7 of the last fights with me. I don't make this shit up.

• @Faker anyhow I’m sure those 75ping alts will stop now, or you gonna keep it going to prove it’s not you :D

• Global Moderator

@Couture literally sent you fight ID's of him fighting me and exiting, don't know why you're still here.

• @Faker we don’t know it’s him, why would I believe your dumbass, I believe what I saw when I was online. All clues pointed to him being you, plus other active players go on alts too this could be one of them not the 75ping alt

Have a nice day

• Global Moderator

@Couture You don't have to believe my 'dumbass' but you're the only retard who thinks he's me. Probably because you have some involvement. Or you're just retarded, one or the other.

• I bet you wish you were mod already so you can delete my replies haha chump

You’re like those security guards that act like cops wanna have some false sense of authority.

You live for this shit to be “champ” and mod.

Wow so cool

• Global Moderator

@Couture Lmao I wouldn't delete your replies, but you'd be in constant fear. Hall monitor type shit. You gotta give yourself over to Christ bra

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.