Strip Reaper

• @Faker hey chump my ping is 16…. Every time I’m on I say ITS ME. Dumb shit

Only reason I do on alts is cause of all these bullshit alts, and always say it’s me and always say the FACTS to your face I ain’t hiding like you. HIDER as too smooth said about your bum ass

Fits you right fake and a hider.

• Global Moderator

@Couture Give yourself to Christ bra, no one is against you alting. But why u making extra forum accounts, ur just hella sus. And if it's because of those accounts, then just don't fight them?? Simple. Stop alting, wanker.

• @Faker I’m done with you I said facts but I’m starting to feel bad messing with a slow kid.

This is obviously only thing you got going for you.

You’re the best bro, go champ whooo

• Global Moderator

@Couture no facts at all, just accusations from a troll.

• Says the troll 😀

I’m a troll cause I said unstop is better than you and hurt your little feelings haha

So pathetic little weak wanker

• Global Moderator

@Couture clearly better, got beat 6/7 of the last fights he had with me and suddenly decided to quit. Tried to blame me for lagg when it was his own connection. He doesn't want it, he's not as good as he thinks he is.

• @Faker

Fact… he fought everyone multiple times never hide always online.

Fact… you barely fight and don’t fight everyone

You can’t dominate like he did or other REAL champs before

You’re just a little kid obsessed with the game and thinks he’s the shit in a weak era.

Sit the fuck down

• @Faker when he was on that big streak beating everyone you crank faker shrt nvtt, that’s dominance

And funny thing about how that streak ended, you came online on your alt 75 ping exited the fight on him.

You even exit on him on faker saying it was accident 😂

You are such a clown it’s getting sad

• Global Moderator

@Couture "FACETIME ME FACETIME ME." Once said a 30 year old balding keyboard warrior who has 'employees' lmao.

• @Faker I wanna see how ugly and skinny you are and laugh at you even more 😀😂

• @Faker all facts chump meanwhile this is your life…

Minus the going bald park, mr personal trainer. LMFAO

yo take a pic of you with a sign that says fuck couture

I’ll post a pic saying fuck faker… let’s see what you look like 😂

Mr personal trainer hahaha

• Global Moderator

@Couture You were literally the same guy talking about smoking weed and drinking alcohol, taking drugs. Get your life sorted out m8

• @Faker I smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol I don’t smoke weed.

And I still look better than you, take up the challenge let’s see the ugly faker aka hider

• Global Moderator

@Couture That's disgusting. No wonder you're so toxic.

• @Faker you’re on time out I’m done arguing with a moron you dragging me down to your level.

Ugly ass little boy, once you start getting laid which probably won’t ever happen you’ll calm down maybe

• @Faker I can come back and own you even after not fighting all this time. I would hope I wasn’t as good as what I thought, I was gone 6 years and play for 3months and whoop on you😂

• @Faker pretty sad I am winning H2H but I’m the one that thinks they are better than what they thought?

• @Unstoppable yea man he says I’m dick riding you, I just speak facts and told him you’re better and flight everyone.. if it was anyone else and not you I’d still say the same thing…

But I’m done ripping on him, we know what’s what. Just being honest and people get mad, saying I ain’t that good, we’ll I never said I was the best lol you keep parading around like you’re the best so I just said you’re not :)

All good thou, and unstop you should come back, you stopped playing game prettt much died.

You made it poppin fighting everyone so they were lining up for title shots, again not ass kissing just facts, I’m in Germany right now see y’all in about a month lol

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable I told you after that discord pic, you'll never win again. And I've stayed true to my word.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I wanna kill him. He doesn't last more than 8 rounds.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.