Reaper can't box, he's a Grade C slugger

• Global Moderator

If I give my honest analysis of Reaper, he just can't box at all. All he knows how to do is throw power punches. And there's nothing wrong with that. Nigel Benn couldn't box but he managed to make it to the Hall Of Fame. (Somehow..)

No offence to Nigel Benn but he just isn't up to par with the other HOFers.

Back to Reaper, I just whooped his ass and left the desperate bitch blooded and bruised. I'm still a fairly new player, been playing on-and-off for 5 years - you could say i'm newest veteran. A 5 year veteran.

I thought Reaper was actually good and i'll give him some credit for beating me multiple times, but he just gets out-boxed in every fight. I've had less fights than him and yet i'm still a superior boxer. The bitch can only slug and everyone who is anyone can outbox Reaper EASILY. The only thing i'll give him credit for is his ability to stay standing. He's very hard to knock out.

A last note, don't call out John @Reaper. Fighting John is like fighting me except you wouldn't be able to knock me down and you wouldn't be able to win a single round, let alone the whole fight. It's an uphill battle. Your styles can't be anymore contradicting. John is a much better boxer than I am and he will box your head off to the point where he knocks you out. You have no chance.

• Global Moderator

This post is deleted!

• Your not new. your alt was called vicious and you been around for years lol. You beat me via Split decision and i literally almost knocked you out in the last round. I had you down 4 times and you was literally on red during the last seconds of the last round. I was playing on a very small keyboard. If i box you Faker its not fun because your too easy to outbox. I proved it a few times by winning a UD on you and every single round.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Reaper you suck, why you running come back online you bum. 8000 games and you're still fucking shit. Come online and get beat the fuck out of. Plus you were bleeding in the 4th round. What you talking shit for?

• Global Moderator

@Reaper come back online you bitch

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.