Titles

• Hey sorry guys I’ve been busy a lot of stuff been going on
    I think I should be stripped from at least one belt. When I’m online no one seems to be and I’m not sure when I’ll be back to actively playing again like I use too. But I think I should be stripped with at least one belt and I’ll just come and defend the other one here and there I don’t want to hold any belts hostage. Strip both if not at least strip one for more competition for others @mikkel

• Global Moderator

@itzcrank Don't worry, no one really cares when Crank has the belts. I ain't seen no complaints. And if people want smoke they can @ you on discord. The only guy I seen call you out is shawty shrtngr8.

• @Faker said in Titles:

@itzcrank Don't worry, no one really cares when Crank has the belts. I ain't seen no complaints. And if people want smoke they can @ you on discord. The only guy I seen call you out is shawy shrtngr8.

The difference is you did this when shit was active. OB is dead so nobody cares right now.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable What are you talking about? It was never active. If what you mean is that there's no one who can beat Crank right now then yeah sure. But you came onto me 6 days after I beat Crank for the belt. You just always tried to punk me.

• @Faker said in Titles:

@Unstoppable What are you talking about? It was never active. If what you mean is that there's no one who can beat Crank right now then yeah sure. But you came onto me 6 days after I beat Crank for the belt. You just always tried to punk me.

It was definitely a lot more active when I was playing you are kidding yourself if you don’t think so…..

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable You came onto me after 6 days. EVEN though I had already told Mikkel to strip me after 5 days. It's a 10 day rule of thumb for the title. Crank has 2 belts and its been over 20 days. It's just funny that U saw me as a free title back then even though Crank dominated you and then I proceeded to dominate him, and then U think I couldn't dominate you? YOU?

Connection was just ridiculous. And Mikkel already said it was impossible for one person to be seeing something different to what another person was seeing. You were simply content with the connection between us because you were winning. And that's not to say you're a shithouse, which you actually are but it's more to say that on that specific day where Crank whooped you and then I whooped him - I would have undoubtedly - gospel truth, grace of God & holy matrimony... I would have whooped your ass too.

• @Faker said in Titles:

@Unstoppable You came onto me after 6 days. EVEN though I had already told Mikkel to strip me after 5 days. It's a 10 day rule of thumb for the title. Crank has 2 belts and its been over 20 days. It's just funny that U saw me as a free title back then even though Crank dominated you and then I proceeded to dominate him, and then U think I couldn't dominate you? YOU?

Connection was just ridiculous. And Mikkel already said it was impossible for one person to be seeing something different to what another person was seeing. You were simply content with the connection between us because you were winning. And that's not to say you're a shithouse, which you actually are but it's more to say that on that specific day where Crank whooped you and then I whooped him - I would have undoubtedly - gospel truth, grace of God & holy matrimony... I would have whooped your ass too.

Too much to say so I’m just going to say you are very sorry!!! How was crank dominating me when I’ve been up in wins since I came back after a year? And if that’s the case of what Mikke said and you see what I see, it makes you even sorrier because it doesn’t lag. Just your excuse of being DOMINATED by ME!

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable But you said the exact same thing when it was supposedly happening to you 😂

You know what that means? I'm better on a fast connection and you're better in lagg.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable And that's probably a trait of being a pre-2013 vet. You guys are all experienced with lagg. Fighting the likes of Dick E. Boon who had 300+ ping. I admit it, I'm not good at fighting in lagg. You are.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.