Reaper a closet racist...

• Global Moderator

@thesniper 'The Crybaby'

• Once again avoiding the facts. Sorry you can't handle it. I dont have time for your games anymore. Enjoy whacking off to old fights while you look yourself in the mirror. you are the most narcissistic person i have ever met online. you officially killed this game. congratulations.

• Global Moderator

Seems like you can't handle it Mr Guest

• Global Moderator

alt text

• @Faker lol Faker you barely fight people more than once these days. From looking at the scorecards, it was a close fight and you got a lucky hook ko but that is your thing dude. It was still very competitive so you should of rematched him. I dont think your getting this Faker lol!
    Your actually turning people away from this game because of your lack of activity and your obsession with the belts.
    I would come back and take your belt anytime Faker.
    Enjoy just fighting Toosmooth and his million alts.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Should have called him Guest #2 - you're the original Guest who deletes his account over a game and starts having an emotional outbreak.

• @Faker You have had numerous emotional breakdowns dude. Its obvious this game is good for your mental health. Your more invested than anyone. You almost cried when you lost your oba belt lool. You almost had a breakdown when you lost obc. You wont risk fighting me again otherwise id take your belt lool.
    I find it more funny now but you use to annoy me. Your almost like the Adonis Stevenson of Online boxing. We all saw what happened to Adonis when he stepped up lol
    0_1588788617941_upload-ee95fc9a-4550-4b56-ab14-cb57f3286468

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Honestly have some fucking respect. The man almost lost his life in that fight and you're trying to joke around about it? You're on a whole new low buddy

• @Faker The man also ducked a lot of good fighters then got caught out.
    Hey it happens its a part of the boxing game. Your almost as bad as a cherry picker as he is. Now your not even fighting on Faker anymore. Your just alting which is worse.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Clown

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.