Quiet now are we?

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You really need to humble yourself. Stop posting every time you get a win.

Just imagine you beat me the way I beat you? You would be here posting all over the place like a complete dipshit. Just have some class for once. As the great John once said. Anyone can win a title. But the best players can reign. You have no reigns and I completely devoured your candy ass. @King-John

• @Faker lol dude i dont care anymore bro. I never said i was the best and i humbled you.
    Good fights man. I could also beat you anytime dude. Your not a massive challenge but your good bro.
    I have stopped caring about the belts. I think you should too. Peace out.
    You cant reign if you dont fight dude. Belts dont mean anything but they mean everything to you that is why you barely risk your belts.
    I kept my word and i lost the fights but it doesnt mean i cant beat you later or tomorrow.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Then after you win don't post on the forums acting arrogant?

• @Faker haha there has been too much talk these days and not enough fighting.
    You have been arrogant by saying your the super champ and your the best champion etc and a potential hall of famer. Yet you have done everything to keep your belts and not enough fighting dude. In a way you have been your undoing.
    Your also quite beatable as i have shown and that is all i wanted to do. You was humbled and you had to deal with it. So your whole perception has been shattered.
    I havent even complained about you beating me in a lag/skip fight in our last fight yet you complained for ages about that lol.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper your last 2 wins were heavily HEAVILY influenced by lagg. It's disgusting that you keep opening your mouth. You're not good on a smooth connection because you can't handle the speed. I'm better than you in every department. This is pretty much Josh Taylor vs Ohara Davies. You got dominated.

• @Faker No they werent dude. Even now you cant grow up. Lets fight again and see what happens lol.

• You cant take a loss Faker thats why its funny when your humbled. You fought 5 times today and your done. You are your own enemy. If you were more active i might not be able to beat you actually.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You fought me once and then you left that other day. I fought you 3 times and showed you the difference between us. There's levels.

• @Faker haha ok dude.

• alt text

• @The-Sniper wanna fight man? i am online

• Just dont cry when i beat you next time lol

• @Reaper busy day sorry man. ill catch ya soon

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.